We are now 33 weeks - only 7 more weeks until we meet our little one (give or take a few days). I am getting more and more lazy...uh, I mean TIRED. I really want to help out more but my body is saying - nope- sit your butt back on the couch and veg! I am listening about 50% of the time. Like right now, I could be cleaning the house since my sister-in-law is coming in town tomorrow. But, instead I am sitting at the computer after having painting Adeena's toenails and feeding her a snack. I also did NOT grocery shop today. Will have to do that Saturday evening, I guess. But, after I pick Eli up I will do some stuff (I hope).
I am 5 weeks into a pre-natal excersise class called Dancing for Birth with Doula Stefanie Lawson. It is really great! It includes bellydancing and some other forms of dance as well as discussions on optimal fetal positioning. I really love it and I have learned alot. I am definately going to sign up for the next round of classes.
I went to the doctor on Tuesday and he said that the baby is breech. Ugh! He said that he is not worried about it until about 37 weeks. So - TURN BABY TURN!!!
ASBURY PARK - Beach Day 2020
6 years ago
Just remember that little Adeena did some flip flopping just in time for birth. :) Hang in there. Relax. Take it easy. Teach your children how to give you a foot massage. Make a list and have someone else do some shopping for you.
ReplyDelete