When I went to my doctors appointment last week, I saw my doctor's partner. He checked me and noticed that I was measuring a little small but that is not unusual for me because I AM small. However, after I told him about my heart murmur and how it seemed to be getting worse he sent me to the hospital for a biophysical scan on the baby and an Echocardiogram (sp?).
So, after two scans, I found out that the baby is doing great! Great kidneys, great lungs (we saw the baby actually breathing - really cool), great heart and perfect sized for me! The baby does have BIG feet. Maybe a sign that I'm having a boy?!? Who knows, when I had my 20wk ultrasound with Eli, they noticed his BIG feet, too.
Also, the tech who scanned my heart did NOT notice a heart murmur. I am not sure how I was diganosed with one two pregnancies ago - after seeing my OB and PCP and getting an Echocardiogram - but I suppose I should be greatful that I don't have anything wrong with my heart. However, I am curious as to what could be making my blood pressure drop so low in the morning and at the same time my pulse is racing. Maybe because I go from zero to rushing around every morning? My organs are smushed and then unsmush, etc.? However, regardless, I have been taking my time getting out of bed every morning to allow myself to acclimate to being awake. That seems to be helping some.
And, I have figured out that the baby's play time is around the time that we put our kids to bed here. Boy am I in for trouble after s/he is born.
ASBURY PARK - Beach Day 2020
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment