Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Excessive Weight Gain? Noooo!

I have been pretty diligent about exercise and diet - except for the last week and a half or so. I can feel it... I ache when I walk, lay down, sit to relax, stand for any period of time and am feeling much fatter these days. I gained 5lbs this month so far (really in the last 2 weeks) and I think it all went to my thighs. 2.5lbs to my right thigh and 2.5 to my left thigh and not just any part of my thigh, but the upper thigh right where it meets my hips - just to make me look extra wide across the front. Therefore, it was a huge surprise when Neil took my picture at the Science Center and I barely even looked pregnant (maybe just a little chubby). However, it might have been that I was hold Adeena, standing at the right angle and had a backpack on - but - whose keeping score, really?


No comments:

Post a Comment