Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bonding with Hugaliciouskid3

Eli and Adeena are really bonding with the baby - or is it just my growing belly they are bonding with, who knows but they are having fun doing it. This evening, they were going underneath my sweater pretending they were the baby, moving, making noises and then being "born." They would *pop* out from underneath my sweater and say "I'm born, what am I?" To which I would reply - "It's a boy (girl)! What should we name him (her)?" So, for a boy, we have Egbert and for a girl, Octover. Cute, but I DON'T think so. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Baba never knows what to write but she really enjoyed your recent postings. She got a lot of chuckles seeing her great grandkids and her really great grand daughter (that's you Rachael).

    I think she is getting a little misty over all this stuff.

    Baba thinks you should write a column and so do I. You are very talented.

    Your mom is a little under the weather but she always wants to be ready to take care of Eli and Adeena, even if that means forsaking New Year's Eve dinner with Jackie and Bob.

    We all love you very much and are thinking of you 24/7. Same goes for Eli and Adeena. We kind of tolerate Neil. He is ok in our books.

    Love Dad and Baba.

    ReplyDelete