When I think of our family, I have always imagined three kids running around, three kids asking us questions, three kids jumping on our bed and cuddling with us and three kids at the dinner table. So, I don't know why I was surprised when we showed up pregnant one hot July day. I had no reason to take a pregnancy test, I was still nursing Adeena so, regularity was not really a given. But, in the back of my mind I guess I knew, my clothes had gotten tighter and I was soooooexhausted I could barely stay awake during the day. So, even though I knew Neil would make fun of me I bought a pregnancy test. I tested myself, negative - hmmm? I guess I was wrong... however, I waited a week and tested again, yep! Faint pink line, so I did what any lady in her right mind would do, I went out and bought another test. Not that faint double lined one, but the nice expensive digital one. The one that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant." In my experience, unless you have someone or something that says either one of those two words, really, the test is inconclusive.
ASBURY PARK - Beach Day 2020
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment