Ugh! I feel so FAT. I feel like everytime I eat, my stomach blows up like a balloon! I thought that it wasn't until late in the third trimester that I was supposed to feel this way, but nope, here I am at 26 weeks feeling like my stomach is going to EXPLODE two hours after dinner! I am soooo uncomfortable and sooooo tired. I don't think I have ever slept this much, EVER! I woke up at 8:30am then went back to bed for almost 2 hours at 10am. My husband woke me up because it was almost lunchtime. I could sleep all-day-long, seriously!
On the upside, I am still nesting, as I have been since I found out I was pregnant. Today, I bought a book with some awesome quilting patterns and designs in it. I want to do something modern rather than the traditional-type quilt I made for Adeena. I also made of of those taggie blanket thingy's (yes, that IS the technical name for it - hehe). It turned out ok... some of the tags were a bit lopsided but other than that it looked good. Not something I would pass on as a present to someone (which I was planning on doing) but Adeena LOVES it and hugged me like a million times after I gave it to her. She was so excited! It was really cute. I will post a picture of it after I take one. I want to make one or two in black, white and red for our new baby.
ASBURY PARK - Beach Day 2020
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment