I have finished TWO of my baby projects. Well, I have finished one and almost finished the other. I made a minky blanket for the baby in black, white and red. I really like it. There are a few things I could have done better but for only the 2nd time attempting this project, I am satisfied.
I am almost finished with the baby quilt. For all intents and purposes, it is done. I just have to finish the stitching around the outside of the quilt and quilt it (I am not sure how I am going to do this part). I am pretty proud of it. The quilt is alot different from Adeena's quilt because I was attempting to make a more modern quilt and Adeena's was a little more traditional. However, I conceptualized this one, created and sewed it by myself. I also did all the stitching on the applique by hand rather than with a machine. I still haven't gotten the hang of the satin stitching thing. I would show an example but it might send people away in shock and horror it is so bad! LOL I guess I will just have to keep practicing!
No comments:
Post a Comment