Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tummy Time!

I don't know if this is true for anyone else, but it seems like the baby is hiding from Neil (my baby's daddy & my husband, obviously).  It is so funny, the baby will be movin' and shakin' and then Neil will come over and the baby is still as a mouse.  It's like he (or she) is playing a game with him.  Come and find me... oh, sike!  Anyway, the other night we were in bed and the baby was moving - alot!  So, I moved over next to Neil and put our stomachs together and sure enough Neil could feel every movement.  It was kind of wierd and cool at the same time.  I definately think it gave Neil a better understanding of what I feel when I feel the baby moving!  Neil and I are starting to get into birth preparation mode.  I have started collecting for my hospital bag, we are starting to do our Bradley excersises and I am starting to visualize what is going to happen when I go into labor and more.

We are 30 weeks now.  10 weeks left and so much to do.  I don't know how we will finish it all.  But, I am praying that we do!  Me and the kids have all been sick.  I am actually taking a Z-pac, which I NEVER do and the kids are both on anti-biotics for double ear infections.  We are feeling much better now and are getting our energy back.

I started a Dancing for Birth class which mixes childbirth techiques and belly dancing together in a class.  I like it but wish I didn't have to bring the kids.  It skews my concentration a bit but it is fun and the belly dancing part is a little hard but definately fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment